Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap Review


NEW Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap is a product that I am proud to display in my home. Not only because the bottle goes with any decor but because the soap itself has many great qualities.

I wash my hands so many times throughout the day that they always tend to always look dry and rough. When I read about the moisturizing benefits of NEW Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub, I couldn't wait to try it.




The first thing that stood out was the fragrant scent. It's called Sugar Cane but reminds me of sugar cookies on a warm summer day. The soap has a nice thick texture to it and the micro scrubbers add a luxurious feel. After washing my hands with this soap,  they look and feel hydrated plus they smell fabulous. I really like that scent also lingers in the bathroom area.



Dial states "Moisturizing formulas with skin conditioners hydrate your skin and visibly improve skin dryness while micro-scrubbers help gently remove dirty from your hands to leave them feeling smooth and refreshed. " I completely agree and recommend you give this soap a try so you can experience the luxury of the Boutique Collection for yourself.

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However,  all the opinions expressed here are my own.




1 comment:

  1. What a great review! Your photos are fabulous! This looks like a great product! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete